Your business is driven by ideas and effort. Its success depends upon your hard work and leadership, and we know what that success means to you. In addition to making your business succeed, you also have to make it compliant with the law. There are countless issues for the entrepreneur to address: Is the business set up and registered correctly? Are you meeting your legal duties to your employees? Are your interests adequately protected in the transactions you enter into? The laws, regulations, and considerations relevant to your business dealings can be complex. We are ready to assist you in matters such as:
- Forming a business entity such as partnerships, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Professional Corporations (P.C.), sub-chapter S Corporations (S Corp.), Family Limited Partnerships (FLP), or corporations;
- Articles of organization, articles of incorporation, by-laws, operating agreements, partnership agreements, trusts, and other documents necessary to create a business;
- Business succession planning;
- Employee and contract matters;
- Negotiating and drafting commercial leases;
- Buying or selling a business;
- Business dissolution;
- Corporate governance;
- Not-for-Profit Corporations;
- Education Law
Let our skilled and knowledgeable business attorneys assist you as you are starting, growing, or winding up your business. Early consultation with an attorney can help raise and address problems before they happen. Our attorneys can help ensure that your liability is properly limited, your business is correctly structured, and your contracts are clearly composed. A single lawsuit could endanger the very existence of your business. Should a problem arise, our attorneys are experienced in handling lawsuits, arbitration, and mediation of commercial disputes.
Contact one of our attorneys today for professional representation in your business, employment or contract matter.