- Estates and Trusts (Estate Administration and Estate Planning)
- Elder Law
- Tax Law
- Business Law
- Real Property Law
- Albany Law School Union University, Albany, New York
- State University of New York at Albany
- New York, 1982
- U.S. Tax Court, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1982
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Named one of "The Best Lawyers in America”, published by Woodward/White, Inc., each year
- Fellow, The New York Bar Foundation
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
Classes & Seminars
- SUNY at Albany, 1983
- Union College, 1990 to 2004
- The Albany Law School of Union University, 1993 to 1997
- Lecturer for the West Bar Review, (CO, PA, NY), 1996 to 1998
- Probate and Administration of New York Estates, Chapter 9, New York State Bar Association; New York Tax Service, Chapter, "Estate Tax Procedure,"
- New York State Bar Association Textbook – Administration of Estates, Chapter entitled, “Federal Estate Taxation and Preparation of Federal Form 706 – , United States Estate (and Generation Skipping Transfer) Tax Return." Copyright 1990.
- New York State Bar Association, "Practical Application Issues Involving the New Trustee Power of Adjustment and Unitrust Provisions as They Apply to Traditional Notions of Principal and Income”. Copyright 2002.
- New York State Bar Association, Spring 2003 Issue of Trusts and Estates Law Section Newsletter, “Tax Apportionment Traps”. Copyright 2003.
- Schenectady County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Law Section, Member of Executive Committee and Representative from Fourth Judicial District, 1991 to 2000
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Estate Planning Council of Eastern New York
- Board of Directors, SI Group, Inc. , Advisory Member , 2001 to Present
Current Employment Position